Data Entry Intern
We are looking for a Data Entry Intern to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data Entry Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.